My photo
My name is Dave. I have things to say. I know not where I am going, only where I have been. When I get there, I'll be sure to let you know. If we meet along the way, let's do something.
my failed attempt at a daily photoblog:
366 days of 2012


my new attempt at photoblogging:
instagram feed

Saturday 14 March 2009

The Good The Bad and The Radio...

A mixed bag of nuts today. United got stuffed at Old Trafford by Liverpool to bring a disappointing end to a very good week, but the mood has improved since, as it appears Hatcham Social are one of Joe Cornish's favourite band, even playing Jabberwocky at the end of their 6Music show this morning. Although it appears i say the wrong word in the last verse. I must have written it down wrong when we recorded it. Sorry Lewis Carroll.

So, to video number two. Here it is. I've used a fantastic little remix by our Italian friend / dj / booking agent Guido Savini over the top, he spliced together our track Berlin and 99 Problems by Jay Z. A Dave's Eye View - 24 Hours In Berlin:

1 comment:

d a v i d e said...

sweet.
I dropped some comments about you lads on my blog, just check it out.

http://goodthingsaregone.blogspot.com/