My photo
My name is Dave. I have things to say. I know not where I am going, only where I have been. When I get there, I'll be sure to let you know. If we meet along the way, let's do something.
my failed attempt at a daily photoblog:
366 days of 2012


my new attempt at photoblogging:
instagram feed

Tuesday 9 June 2009

Throw those curtains wide...

Travelling with Hatcham Social, i get to visit many towns and cities, and many of them are pretty dull. However, from time to time i visit places of amazing beauty, and on occasions like that there is only one song i ever listen to on my ipod. The song is On a Day Like This by Elbow, and i urge you to listen to it when in a place of majestic scenery...



ps - whilst you're at it, also listen to Grounds for Divorce and Mirrorball (all off the album The Seldom Seen Kid).

No comments: