My photo
My name is Dave. I have things to say. I know not where I am going, only where I have been. When I get there, I'll be sure to let you know. If we meet along the way, let's do something.
my failed attempt at a daily photoblog:
366 days of 2012


my new attempt at photoblogging:
instagram feed

Thursday 11 November 2010

Gaylord...

I am writing now from the small town of Gaylord, just off the I75 south. There are some things in life that just need to be done, and stopping in Gaylord for a chai tea is one of them. I've just been at the wheel from the small town of Mackinaw City to here as we make our way down to Toleda this evening, passing through Detroit at some point.

View of Mackinac Bridge from Mackinaw City

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You might aswell quit the travelling now dave you have found your true spiritual home. xx