My photo
My name is Dave. I have things to say. I know not where I am going, only where I have been. When I get there, I'll be sure to let you know. If we meet along the way, let's do something.
my failed attempt at a daily photoblog:
366 days of 2012


my new attempt at photoblogging:
instagram feed

Saturday 1 October 2011

My way or the Saxon Shore Way...

I consider myself extremely lucky to have witnessed some of the landscapes that accompanied my foreign travels, but yesterday proved you don't always have to stray far from home to see such beauty. Taking a train from London to Hastings I set off on the 17km walk to Winchelsea, taking in the cliff top walk before heading inland to follow the Royal Military Canal path, through farmer's fields and finally up into Winchelsea. Here are a few photos to give a taster of what the day was like...

2 comments:

antispop said...

Hi! Is any way to contact with you???? I can't find your email adress. Thanks.

(antispop@gmail.com)

antispop said...

Hi! Is any way to contact with you???? I can't find your email adress. Thanks.

(antispop@gmail.com)