My photo
My name is Dave. I have things to say. I know not where I am going, only where I have been. When I get there, I'll be sure to let you know. If we meet along the way, let's do something.
my failed attempt at a daily photoblog:
366 days of 2012


my new attempt at photoblogging:
instagram feed

Monday 24 August 2009

Chez moi...

Home (Certificate:15, French with English subtitles)

A strange, perculiar, offbeat comedy set around a family living in a rural home positioned directly next to a newly opened bit of motorway. At times irreverant, at time poignant, it will make you chuckle but also make you think about how to tackle certain situations. Family life, sollitude, perseverance and the urban encroachment onto rural life spring to mind as the main issues covered here. Trรจs bien.

No comments: