My photo
My name is Dave. I have things to say. I know not where I am going, only where I have been. When I get there, I'll be sure to let you know. If we meet along the way, let's do something.
my failed attempt at a daily photoblog:
366 days of 2012


my new attempt at photoblogging:
instagram feed

Friday 21 August 2009

Stabbed with a Bridport dagger...

my favourite band at the moment are called the Bridport Dagger. i first saw them play when we played with them in High Wycombe many moons ago, a strange night but the first i had heard of them. admittedly, i'd not seen them since then until the other night at the Hoxton Bar & Grill, and i was reminded how splendid they are. this is their debut single, Magpie's Nest, which came out last year on Death Records, and their latest single Slipped Disco was released this month and can be heard on their myspace and bought from independant record stores.

No comments: