My photo
My name is Dave. I have things to say. I know not where I am going, only where I have been. When I get there, I'll be sure to let you know. If we meet along the way, let's do something.
my failed attempt at a daily photoblog:
366 days of 2012


my new attempt at photoblogging:
instagram feed

Thursday 3 June 2010

And he walked on down the hall...

It is with great sadness that I have left Hatcham Social. I made my final decision this week having found out that the band played in Paris last week and have seemingly found a replacement for me. Anyway, what's done is done and I'm looking forward to finding a new challenge. There are many people I'd like to thank for what they have done during my time in the band, and I think you all know who you are. So thank you.

See you all somewhere.
Dave x x



No comments: