My photo
My name is Dave. I have things to say. I know not where I am going, only where I have been. When I get there, I'll be sure to let you know. If we meet along the way, let's do something.
my failed attempt at a daily photoblog:
366 days of 2012


my new attempt at photoblogging:
instagram feed

Monday 7 June 2010

A week is a long time in Optometrics...

Ever feel like you're having one of those weeks? I think I've just had one of those weeks. Last week I left Hatcham Social, for whom I played bass for 6 years. On Thursday I chipped a tooth, I now have a gaping hole in one of my molars. Then, having had strange fuzzy vision in my right eye all week, I went to Moorfields Eye Hospital on Friday, and got referred to go back this morning for a scan. On Saturday I went to the Blitz Party, which was amazing. But someone stood (or danced) on my foot which has now come up in a massive and painful bruise. This morning I was told I have Central Serous Retinopathy of the right eye, which is a build up of fluid at the back of the eye, leading to blurry vision. It can take one to six months to clear. Then I went to work, and jammed my finger between a chair and desk. Phew. Tomorrow, I am looking both ways, twice, before crossing any road...


No comments: