My photo
My name is Dave. I have things to say. I know not where I am going, only where I have been. When I get there, I'll be sure to let you know. If we meet along the way, let's do something.
my failed attempt at a daily photoblog:
366 days of 2012


my new attempt at photoblogging:
instagram feed

Wednesday 16 June 2010

Two Wheels, Two Pounds...


OK people, so three months ago you helped me to raise a whopping £441.96 for Sport Relief, as I ran 5k along the Embankment by the River Thames using my two legs. Now it's the turn of two wheels. And this is my plan; to raise £50, through small donations. So, I need 25 people to donate TWO pounds each. The money goes to Leukaemia & Lymphoma Research, and I will be cycling 13 miles from the Chelsea Royal Hospital to Thames Barrier Park (26 miles if I cycle back!) next Sunday, June 27th. I've been training hard, and am now very fit (see picture above).

So, drink one less pint this week. Or, smoke a few less cigarettes. Or, walk one journey instead of a bus or tube. And donate TWO pounds to Leukaemia & Lymphoma Research.

Thank you people. Dave x x

No comments: