My photo
My name is Dave. I have things to say. I know not where I am going, only where I have been. When I get there, I'll be sure to let you know. If we meet along the way, let's do something.
my failed attempt at a daily photoblog:
366 days of 2012


my new attempt at photoblogging:
instagram feed

Tuesday 22 June 2010

New goal...

Ok, I've had a brainwave. When I ran my 5K for sport relief in march, my final goal was to raise £500, and I eventually raised an amazing £441.96. This fell just 58 pounds and 4 pence short of my target. So, I have slightly amended my Bikeathon aim. Instead of £50, I have now set it to £58.04. Should I reach this total, it means in total I will have reached my goal of £500. So, many thanks to everyone who has so far kindly donated (Alison, Stef, Eliza, Tom, Adam, Dan, Alexandra, Eliot, Mark, Vanessa & Lindsey), I am now just £18.04 short of my final goal. I shall be donating the equivalent of any money saved by cycling instead of taking public transport this week.

Dave x x

No comments: